Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weirdo strikes back

Well, it’s been a long time since I last wrote something that I can proudly publish. Not blaming anyone else but me and my laziness, because actually, I’m not that busy.

 

However, I remember the reason why I deleted my old blog and decided to stop blogging. I couldn’t stand the feel of being stalked from site to site, getting weird e-mails and even silly threats said in the name of love. To be honest, it was a pity that I had to erase what I wrote, the videos I uploaded, also the pictures I took and wanted to show off. But again, in the case of being stalked. Minimizing info about our personal life online is quite important.

 

I believe that some of you who already know me well would laugh at my last sentence. By being “too existed” in the internet, trying this and that, making accounts here and there then forgot the passwords, if you type my name on a search engine, I kinda sure that you’ll get pretty many results.. :D

 

Oh well, enough about it.

Shouldn’t we start something new about this?

Please keep checking back, or hit my head if I stop. ;)

0 comments :