Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In Love, Lost, Life, and Lust (Part 2)

There are times when I was in like or love without a slight glance of braveness to just spoil it out. I even considered it amazing how I endured it and watched whoever they were to be happy on their own merry way.

Some songs and movies may will just tell us to go for it. But who wants to face that humiliating moment when it's just a projection of a-one-way feeling?
Some will only say, love is nothing unless you tell the person what you are feeling. But isn't love about "voluntary giving"?

Relationship is mainly about take and give as it involves two people gathered in alike or similar feelings that they care of each other and more. But what is this love?

There's a quote:

Love is a single soul dwells in two bodies

Can't really recall whose quote it was, but.. I still don't get it.

There's also another quote:
Love is a situation of when somebody else's happiness is important to our own

Can't recall who made out this quote as well, but I can say that I agree with this one.

Let's say that I am half lost at this moment. I am mainly fine with a slight touch of gloom. Something may have been incomplete, but it is not left unfilled. I am practically standing in a crossroad, not coming from one of the roads crossing. Don't know where the ways may lead.

In my lost, I'll just live at this moment. That's the only thing clear.

0 comments :