Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Untitled

Did you ever wonder of who or what the hell you are?
I did.

For so many times, I end up daydreaming about what I will do next. I keep thinking and thinking. And sometimes, it doesn't really seem to be a way out. Still I'm scared of tomorrow, and in the same time, get too much excited about the surprises.

I'm complicated.

No one really understands what I want, what I've been dreaming of, or just sometimes, get what I really mean. This is absurdly strange, since I'm just a human being, just like the others, but why can't I just perfectly connect to others? Maybe it's me that don’t let anyone go through my territory by keep confusing people, or is it simply just because they don't want to, and they don't care?

For now, I’d rather not to complain.
I'm pretty much happy with what I am having. :)

People are just people. They do whatever they think right, and avoid things that they think strange. Well, some would love to get closer, bust mostly will simply avoid it, than to get into trouble because of coming closer to something strange, something different than they are.

It's not their fault... :)

It just naturally happens, and no one could complain.

What I'm trying to tell you all is that... I've heard so much about this phrase:

Honesty is The Best Policy


It's a really nice, simple, but deep wisdom. We've been taught to be honest. All of our lives, we've heard too much of don't lies, be honest, and many other different words and expressions with one aim:

Sincerity


But what about white lies?
Hmmm.. ^^

0 comments :